WORK WITH US
If you are trying to reach modern parents (aged 26- 46) in Norwich, Twickenham or Belfast, please chat to us!
We Got This (Sometimes) originated in Norwich by Emma, and is also run by Jane in Belfast, a working mum of two. She wanted to host events that she felt were lacking in her area. The Twickenham WGTS crew is run by sisters-in-law Sophie and Lydia, both working mums who knew that going into town was a tad too far, and that their friends would love some me-time. If you live in an area where parents would love to come to similar events, please get in touch with me. We all have more glorious events up our planning sleeves and it's fun and worthwhile bringing women together. Friendships and business is made, charities are benefitted and our guests love meeting their fans in real life. If you're looking for a creative and sociable side business, this is ace. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-branded workshops and events
- Goody Bag sponsorship
- Food or drink sponsorship at events
- E-mail sponsorship
- Banner advertising on event website pages
- E-mail advertising
- Exclusive offers for our audience
Face to face
- Pitch or stall at events
- Product reviews (published in e-mails, social media channels and website)
COMMERCIAL AND PR ENQUIRIES:
For all PR and commercial enquiries please contact Emma at email@example.com
WORK WITH WE GOT THIS (SOMETIMES!):
- If you're a venue who would love to host many many women - please let us know!
- We are really happy to receive emails telling us about your product or work. Our parents are interested in motherhood, fatherhood, fashion, style, lifestyle, comedy, home and children’s style.
- If it fits with We Got This (Sometimes)! ethos, we can work with selected brands on sponsored posts.
- We do not accept pre-written brand posts, other than pre-arranged blogger posts.
- All commercial posts will be flagged up as such.
- We receive a lot of emails every day and aim to reply to as many as possible.
- And we really appreciate all of your interest! We're happy to receive ideas for product review, but will only review if we genuinely love the product and want to tell our parents about it.