Terms and conditions: Win New Years Eve Tickets at St Giles House Hotel
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Sage & Nifty Ltd t/a We Got This (sometimes!), registered at 24 Queens Road, Hethersett, Norwich.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18, excluding Northern Ireland, employees of St Giles House Hotel, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion
3. This competition will commence at 25 September 2018 and all entries must be received by 18:00 BST on 8th October 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person per mechanism (email / twitter / facebook). Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
7. To enter:
b. INSTAGRAM: entrants must like the GIVEAWAY photo, follow @wegotthissometimes and @stgileshousehotel and tag a friend
c. FACEBOOK Simply LIKE our Facebook page (if you don't already) and LIKE the post. Shares also welcome.
8. The prize for the winner is a pair of tickets bearing the owner to a welcome drink, a luxurious dinner buffet, entertainment and a glitter bar all with a Gatsby theme on New Years Eve 2018.
The winner must confirm acceptance with email@example.com.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative product.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred in participating in the promotion.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or any part. One prize will be offered across instagram, email and facebook.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be chosen by an independent computer selector.
14. The winner will be notified via email by end of the day 8th October 2018. The winner must claim their prize by the 10th October 2018. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to We Got This (Sometimes!) and not to any other party.