Terms and conditions: Win Norfolk Gin, Two Tickets to Edit your Life and Two copies of An Edited Life.
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Sage & Nifty Ltd t/a We Got This (sometimes!), registered at 24 Queens Road, Hethersett, Norwich.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 years or over.
3. This competition will commence at 12:00 9 Jan 2019 and all entries must be received by 20:00 BST on Monday 21st Jan 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
b. FACEBOOK Simply LIKE our Facebook page We Got This (Sometimes) (if you don't already), LIKE Norfolk Gin, LIKE Jarrolds and LIKE the competition post. Shares also welcome, but not a condition of entry.
d. EMAIL: email email@example.com with NORFOLK GIN in the email title, please state if you would not like your email retained for marketing use by We Got This (Sometimes, Jarrolds or Norfolk Gin).
8. There is one prize for one winner. The prize is two tickets worth £21 each to Edit your Life, Two copies of An Edited Life and a bottle of Norfolk Gin. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred in participating in the promotion.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or any part. One prize will be offered across instagram, email and facebook.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be chosen by an independent computer selector.
14. The winner will be notified via email by end of the day 21st Jan 2019. The winner must claim their prize by the 23rd Jan 2019. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to We Got This (Sometimes!) and not to any other party.