Terms and conditions: Win New Years Eve Tickets at St Giles House Hotel
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Sage & Nifty Ltd t/a We Got This (Sometimes!), registered at 24 Queens Road, Hethersett, Norwich.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and are able to travel to the location of The Turks Head Twickenham to receive their prize.
3. This competition will commence at 20:00 BST on 26th September and all entries must be received by 20:00 BST on Friday 5th October 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
7. To enter:
c. EMAIL: email firstname.lastname@example.org with GIVEAWAY in the email title
8. The first prize for the winner is (only one prize):
- TWO tickets to the (Tickets will be emailed to the winner)
- A meal for 2 including a bottle of wine.
There are three runners-up prizes of a pair of tickets for each runner up.
The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram / Email / Facebook. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including travel to and from The Turks Head.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or any part.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified via instagram, Facebook, or email by 6th October 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to We Got This (Sometimes) and not to any other party.