Norwich Giveaway: Win tickets, gin, book and a wall hanging :-)
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Sage & Nifty Ltd t/a We Got This, registered at 24 Queens Road, Hethersett, Norwich.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 years or over and are able to travel to the location of The Boathouse, Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk to receive their prize.
3. This competition will commence at 9:00 BST on 8th November 2017 and all entries must be received by 10:00 BST on Wednesday 15th November 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
7. To enter:
a. INSTAGRAM entrants must like the GIVEAWAY photo, follow @wegotthissometimes and and tag a friend.
b. FACEBOOK Simply LIKE our Facebook page (if you don't already) and LIKE the post. Shares also welcome.
c. EMAIL: email firstname.lastname@example.org with GIVEAWAY in the email title
8. The prize for the winner is two tickets for 'An Audience with Katie Kirby, Hurrah for Gin' click here for info, a bottle of Adnams Copperhouse Gin, a copy of The Daily Struggles of Archie Adams aged 2 3/4, and a We Got This Sometimes wall hanging. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram / Email / Facebook. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including travel to and from The Boathouse or in relation to the use of the internet etc.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or any part.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified via instagram, Facebook, or email by 16th November 2017. The winner must claim their prize by the end of 2018. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to We Got This and not to any other party.